Monday, April 7, 2008

Welcome


G'day

Welcome to my blog.

I've got to admit, this is all very new to me but I am determined to stay in contact with as many people as possible and I hope this blog provides the chance to share ideas and information.

I will be blogging regularly and use the site as way of keeping the people of Gilmore up to date on my activities.

I thought Youth Week was a good time to launch the blog and I hope the young people of Gilmore and beyond use it as a way of getting in touch.

Our young people are our future, they deserve our support and encouragement and they are an incredible resource of talent and information.

Again, thanks to dropping in and Poppins, pictured, thanks you too.

3 comments:

leonard said...

congrats on useing the web to get closer to the people.
I watch with interest
leonard

Anonymous said...

Congrats on taking the step to connect...now all you need to do is learn the lingo. As a mum of a teen i know its the hard bit.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jo...

Great seeing you last night at SAAC... Was a great night, and it was great for the GYRT to present there. We maybe looking to do the same at SEACC or the Batemans Bay Chamber of Commerce.

Great work on the blog